5" Select Tester Valve, Halliburton type valve
Usage: Offshore Oil and Gas Field Exploitation Machinery
Type:Halliburton type valve
Product model: Select Tester Valve
Service: H2S, CO2
Working condition: High pressure high temperature(HPHT)
Working pressure: 10000psi ~ 15000psi
The Select Tester valve is a full-opening, annulus pressure operated tool. With applied pressure, the tool can be locked open and then returned to the normal operating sequence at any time. The ball valveoperates independently of pressure changes from operations such as acidizing and fracturing. This gives the Select Tester valve greater compatibility and flexibility with other tools in the string.
Features and Benefits
• Incorporates advanced materials and processes providing a unique metal-to-metal seal for exceptional gas-holding capabilities
• Has undergone extensive five-day qualification testing at 400°F and 15,000 psi including a 16,500 psi burst and collapse test
• Allows operator to reverse out/circulate to the lowest point of circulation below the Select Tester valve. This facilitates well kill operations, saving both time and money.
• Allows operator to run in or come out of a hole in the open position, enhancing safety and maximizing well control options
• Allows operator to spot cushion to the lowest point of circulation below the Select Tester valve. This improves control of drawdown pressure and reduces recovery of mud and other rathole fluids.
• Simplifies string design by eliminating the need for a bypass when stinging into or out of a production packer
• Maximizes flexibility during well kill operations since the Select Tester valve can be operated with the packer unset
Note: When annulus pressure is applied or bled off to zero, it is recommended operating procedure to wait 10 minutes before operating the Select Tester valve again.
Once the packer is set, pressure is quickly applied to the annulus to operate the Select Tester valve. This creates the differential pressure that acts across the operating section to move the mandrel down, causing the ball to rotate to the open position. To close the ball, annulus pressure is released to zero. The nitrogen section acts to move the operating mandrel up. This upward travel of the mandrel rotates the
ball valve back to the closed position. To activate the lockout feature, the normal operating pressure is increased by 1,300 psi.
This higher level of pressure prevents the operating mandrel from moving up. In this position, the ball valve will remain open when the annulus pressure is released. To reactivate the tool, annulus pressure is once again increased to 1,300 psi above normal operating pressure. This will reactivate the operating section and return the tool to normal operating mode. The lockout feature can be reactivated as many times as desired without having to remove the tool from the well.
1. Halliburton type, all could change with Halliburton parts.
2. All equipments are produced according to API standard NACE MRO175-2002
Below are specfor you reference:
There is draft of Rupture Disk Sampler for your reference.
Xi'an KINGWELL OILFIELD MACHINERY Co., Ltd. (KINGWELL) is a highly reputable supplier for oilfield equipment and services to Oil & Gas industries and provides complete solutions.
With over 10 years developing, we were developed from the beginning drilling service to manufacture factory who produce OCTG, DST tools and Solid control products.
KINGWELL have experienced team, stronger enough to meet any challenge, we do believe honest is the base of business and cooperation; our aim is to build solid relationship with any part of honest. kingwell can provide highly efficient services to its clients resulting in accurate and timely deliveries at the best prices. Our products have been exported to Europe, American and Middle East.
Here we got some prise as follows.
Kingwell is a CNPC & SINOPEC & BV certified company, having all the Quality Systems in place for design, planning, manufacturing and quality monitoring & traceability to ensure our products match the highest quality standards.
We test our products strictly according to the NACE MR 0175-2002 Standard and our quality assurance period is 12 months.
Certificates endorsed by DNV/BV/ABS and Documents we can supply with the shipments:
1. Pressure Test Certificate with Graph and time recorded.
2. Function Test
3. Rubber Products NACE Compliance
4. Material Mill Certificate and treatment characteristics
5. H2S Compliance
6. Service Manual
7. Parts Manual
8. Testing Procedures.
9. Open up type tool drawing for dressing purpose– if any.
Equipped with latest machining facilities like CNC 2-axis Turning centers, CNC 3-axis milling centre, high temperature heat treatment furnaces, Centre lathe machines, Deep Hole Drilling, Boring & Honing machines, our company could meet long term production target and be governed efficiently by well-qualified and experienced Board of Directors and Engineers.
A well-established Quality System from Materials receipt to Products delivery ensures consistent quality at all levels of the activity. QMS Procedures & Measurements are tailored to establish high standards of Quality Assurance in the Operations. The Company maintains the 100% Traceability records as per API requirements &NACE MR 0175-2002 Standards and complies with all the legal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
1\Quality control of the raw material:
1)The selection of the raw material supplier:our raw materials mainly include alloy structural steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metal alloy and high nickel alloy, etc, in the selection of the raw material suppliers, we would do the comprehensive assessment of the supplier strictly according to technical requirements .Most of our suppliers are the leading enterprises of the steel production in China and the special alloy are usually purchased from abroad to ensure a higher mechanical properties.
2) The acceptance & Inspection of the raw material:
Ultrasonic flaw detection for every piece of the steel.
Chemical composition analysis for every piece of the steel.
Mechanical performance test for every piece of the steel..
5. Quality control of the tool assembly and testing process
1) Test equipment: in addition to the conventional hydraulic test pump, tensile testing machine, we also have a pressure sensor and data acquisition system which can accurate and clear record each step of the test.
2) Technical documents: We have a test acceptance list for every tool test that clearly guides the each step of the test.
3) Assembly test: A special inspector will supervise the whole assembly process.
The following is the picture of Product Processing
Payment:TT/LC:30% advance payment.70%before shipment
Warranty: Warranty period is 1 year after installation.
Origin: China- Minimum
Order: 1 set
Packaging: wood case or steel carton
Delivery Date: within 1-2 month(s) after receiving prepayment
Logo: KW, we can produce according to customer requirements.
Technical Documents: We can provide technical documents according to your requirements.
We believe in Customer delight, achieved by the supply of Quality Products & Services and Continual Improvement in our Manufacturing Processes for timely delivery at competitive prices. We work in a professional, competitive, and cost-effective manner consistent with the Customer requirement.
Any enquiry of above products or relative parts, PLS feel free contact back, and we will offer you a good price and show you our best service.