KINGWELL Corrugated roll Features & Benefits:
Corrugated roll is a key component for packaging and printing machinery. Corrugated roll's material are made of high quality alloy forged steel 42CrMo or 48CrMOA, it has strong wear resistance, long life and other characteristics.
Chrome Corrugating Roll
34 ± 2
38 ± 2
44 ± 2
50 ± 2
66 ± 3
90 ± 10
124 ± 10
185 ± 12
1. Computer aided design is adopted to set the product parameters scientifically, which ensures every piece of our design is economical, reliable and of high quality.
2. CNC planer type corrugating roll high-precision grinding machine group and additional high-precision grinding machine group are available, which all work for corrugating rolls.
3. Computerized control to grind the concave rolls
4. Selected high-quality 48CrMo and 50CrMo alloy steel forged pieces
5. Advanced technology for multilayer processing on high-precision machines
6. Advanced heat treatment process is used for quenching and tempering to obtain uniform mechanical properties.
7. German advanced Aquatensid SZ polymer quenching with intermediate frequency, the resultant hardened layer> 7 mm, hardness> HRC58 (HS73-80), uniform hardness with no soft zone.
8. We use the most advanced high-efficiency Atotech.Heef-25 micro-cracks functional chromium plating technology and equipment, to get more rigid, smoother, more wear-resistant hard chrome coating. The lifetime is 25% longer than those resulted from ordinary electroplating.
9. Refurbishment for old corrugating rolls is available.
Tungsten Carbide Corrugating Roll
An economical alternative to chrome corrugating roll
1. The hardness and the anti-friction performance are only second to diamond.
The lifetime is 3-5 times longer than that of chrome plated corrugating rolls.
The change time and cost are decreased by 65-80% (including the stop and change expenses )
More times of refurbishment can be done (instead of replacement)
Reduce the expense of corrugating cardboard per square meters
Avoid depreciation of related parts caused by concave abrasion of corrugating rolls (such as glue roll, doctor roll and pressure roll etc.)
2. Consistent quality of corrugating cardboard
With the excellent anti-friction, the flute height loss is between 0.06-0.08mm once a time in use. Meanwhile, the corrugation pattern won't distort and the amount of glue won't increase with the abrasion of corrugation top. Therefore, it minimizes the amount of waste during cardboard production and ensures uniform quality of corrugating cardboard.
3. Reduce the raw material cost of corrugating cardboard
Due to its characteristic of super anti-friction, tungsten carbide corrugating rolls minimize the flute height loss, reducing more than 1% paper consumption than that of chrome corrugating rolls.
The less abrasion of corrugation top can reduce the paste consumption cost by 20-50% and maintain the uniform thickness of paste layer.
Avoid the quality limitation of common cardboard, and decrease the wastage loss by 30-50%.
The technical specifications of super anti-friction carbonized tungsten coating corrugating rolls
1. Special 48CrMo alloy steel fine forged pieces for corrugating roll
2. The hardness of base unit from medium-frequency quenching>HRC55
3. The thickness of anti-frictional carbonized tungsten coating is between 0.06mm and 0.08mm
4. The micro hardness of carbonized tungsten coating >HV1250-1400
5. Combined hardness >75MPa
6. Visible metallographic porosity<0.1
7. Optimized design for economical corrugation pattern
8. High-speed roller precision
Gear teeth height limits of deviations≤0.025mm
Addendum circle runout tolerance≤0.025
Gear teeth width limits of deviations≤0.03mm
Tooth profile limits of deviations±0.02mm
Gear lateral face countershaft parallelism≤0.03mm
Tip cylinder element linear≤0.02mm
Gear teeth division limits of deviations±20″
Concave roll height limits of deviations is ±5% of the height
9. Fine grinding and polishing gear surface, roughness Ra≤1.6um
The advanced technology of Super anti-friction carbonized tungsten coating
1. The most advanced equipment in the world
We introduce the most advanced thermal spray system JP8000 HP/HVOF, which is called the perfect "next generation" from American Praxair TAFA company, equipped with type 8100 CORONA air/fuel manage system which has closed-loop control by PC. It has high-precision control system to assure flame performance and coating repeatability, therefore unique coating quality is realized.
2. Apply the modern high-tech coating material
The cobalt-coated tungsten carbide (WC-Co) powder special for corrugating rolls, made by top suppliers in the world
3. The advanced professional thermal spray technology
We endeavour to achieve higher hardness, density and anti-friction properties for our cobalt-coated tungsten carbide coating.
4. The advanced polishing technology
The coating is polished by diamond, forming a smoother surface coating with a small frictional coefficient.
The combination of the latest high anti-friction cobalt-coated tungsten carbide coating technology and the most advanced corrugating roll technology gives corrugating rolls a better overall performance for high-speed operation. The super anti-friction carbonized tungsten coating
corrugating roll will be applied more widely and make a great contribution to Chinese corrugating carton industry.