DST Tools 5" Hydraulic Jar Drill Stem Testing
Application:Drill stem testing
Working pressure:10000psi ~ 15000psi
Working condition:High pressure high temperature(HPHT)
Standard: API (Application Program Interface)
The hydraulic jar is included as part of a toolstring to help remove stuck tools. The jar helps free a
stuck tool or toolstring by resisting a pull on the workstring. When the workstring is stretched by
the pull, tension in the jar is released and an upward impact is delivered to the stuck tool.
Features and Benefits
• Design of the hydraulic system ensures long life with little maintenance.
• Rig time is reduced.
• Jar can be recocked rapidly.
• Jar time delay is adjustable.
• Amount of pull to trip the jar can be varied within the limits of the time-delay system.
The temporary resistance that powers the jar is provided by a hydraulic time-delay system.Resistance is released when the metering sleeve inside the jar moves into a bypass section of the outer case. This action allows the special hydraulic oil to bypass rapidly.
The time delay required to release the temporary resistance varies in relation to the weight of the pull. For example, a light pull requires more time for release than a hard pull. When tools below the jar are stuck, a steady pull applied to the jar creates an upward impact blow to the string. The jar can be recocked when
the string is set down.
1. Halliburton type, all could change with Halliburton parts.
2. All equipments are produced according to API standard NACE MRO175-2002
Here is draft drawing for your reference.
Kingwell is a CNPC & SINOPEC & BV certified company, having all the Quality Systems in place for design, planning, manufacturing and quality monitoring & traceability to ensure our products match the highest quality standards.
We test our products strictly according to the NACE MR 0175-2002 Standard and our quality assurance period is 12 months.
Certificates endorsed by DNV/BV/ABS and Documents we can supply with the shipments:
1. Pressure Test Certificate with Graph and time recorded.
2. Function Test
3. Rubber Products NACE Compliance
4. Material Mill Certificate and treatment characteristics
5. H2S Compliance
6. Service Manual
7. Parts Manual
8. Testing Procedures.
9. Open up type tool drawing for dressing purpose– if any.
Design & Development
Kingwell has an ongoing relationship with Xi'an Petroleum University and built up long term cooperation with China Aerospace Group for more than 10 years. Design Department is familiar with CAD and Pro-E facilities and has on rolls qualified & experienced engineers. Now, they are engaged in development of new products as required in the market place. Kingwell' products are validated in-house in a Test Well, a Sub-surface Type Test Facility with simulated well conditions up to 15000 psi Differential pressure , 400°F and Max 450°F.
Training and Field Supports
We have a team of well qualified and experienced field support personnel for Training. According to customer's requirements, we provide operation training service for our customers who purchase our products.
Generally speaking, our customer training mainly includes followings:
1) To know the basic knowledge of the products, such as the usage, the working environments, the working principles, the structure, ect.
2) To learn the operation and use of products.
3) To master the basic requirement of designs of tool strings and of testing operation.
We also provide accessories and other related products, which you can find in this website.
The following is the pictures about products accessories and some other related products
Payment:TT/LC:30% advance payment.70%before shipment
Warranty: Warranty period is 1 year after installation.
Minimum order: 1 set
Packaging: wood case or steel carton
Delivery Date: within 1-2 month(s) after receiving prepayment
Logo: KW, we can produce according to customer requirements.
Technical Documents: We can provide technical documents according to your requirements.
Additional service: Customers are served to test our products in our factory upon request.