DST Tools 5"Rupture Disk (RD ) Circulating Valve(Drill stem testing)
product mode:Rupture Disk Circulating Valve
Size: 3 7/8", 5"
usage: drill stem tests
Working condition: High pressure high temperature(HPHT)
Working pressure: 10000psi ~ 15000psi
The rupture disk (RD) circulating valve functions as both a safety valve and circulating valve. The tool functions as a safety valve when the annulus pressure reaches a predetermined value. At that pressure, the valve isolates the workstring below the tool and establishes communication between the annulus and the workstring above the tool. This tool converts into a circulating valve when the ball valve
section is removed.
Features and Benefits
The tool is composed of three major sections:
• The power section consists of a power mandrel case and rupture disk that is available for a wide range of pressure applications. The rupture disk bursts at a predetermined pressure, allowing annulus pressure to be applied to a differential area on the power mandrel. The power mandrel moves down, first pushing the ball valve closed, and then opening a set of circulating ports.
• The circulating section consists of a set of ports that are initially sealed by the power mandrel. When the rupture disk bursts, the power mandrel moves down, exposing the ports that allow communication between the annulus and workstring.
• The safety valve consists of a ball valve, operating pins, and collet fingers. As the power mandrel moves down, the operating arms close the ball valve. The collet fingers expand, allowing the power mandrel to continue traveling down to open the circulating ports.
Before the RD circulating valve is used, the operating pressure is calculated for selecting the proper rupture disk pressure rating. Required information includes mud weight, testing depth, bottomhole temperature, and maximumannulus pressure. When the rupture disk safety circulating valve is run with an annulus pressure-operated valve, the safety valve operating pressure should be kept 1,000 psi above the operating pressure of the tester valve.
1. Halliburton type, all could change with Halliburton parts.
2. All equipments are produced according to API standard NACE MRO175-2002
Below are specfor you reference:
Nominal Tool Size in.
Number of Ports
There is draft offor your reference.
Xi'an KINGWELL OILFIELD MACHINERY Co., Ltd. (KINGWELL) is a highly reputable supplier for oilfield equipment and services to Oil & Gas industries and provides complete solutions.
With over 10 years developing, we were developed from the beginning drilling service to manufacture factory who produce OCTG, DST tools and Solid control products.
KINGWELL have experienced team, stronger enough to meet any challenge, we do believe honest is the base of business and cooperation; our aim is to build solid relationship with any part of honest. kingwell can provide highly efficient services to its clients resulting in accurate and timely deliveries at the best prices. Our products have been exported to Europe, American and Middle East.
Here we got some prise as follows.
Design & Development
Kingwell has an ongoing relationship with Xi'an Petroleum University and built up long term cooperation with China Aerospace Group for more than 10 years. Design Department is familiar with CAD and Pro-E facilities and has on rolls qualified & experienced engineers. Now, they are engaged in development of new products as required in the market place. Kingwell' products are validated in-house in a Test Well, a Sub-surface Type Test Facility with simulated well conditions up to 15000 psi Differential pressure , 400°F and Max 450°F.
Inspection and Test Facilities
We own the world-class facilities with professional laboratory technicians. The main facilities are Surface Testing (Hydraulic Testing Unit), high temperature heat treatment furnaces, API Gages (Master & Working), Profile Projector, tensile testing machine, pressure sensor and data acquisition system, Universal Testing Machine, Hardness Tester, Nitrogen Pump, Function Test Pump, Ultrasonic Thickness Tester etc. All the goods must be tested by several processes and must be qualified when packed.
The followings are some pictures of Test Facility
Training and Field Supports
We have a team of well qualified and experienced field support personnel for Training. According to customer's requirements, we provide operation training service for our customers who purchase our products.
Generally speaking, our customer training mainly includes followings:
1) To know the basic knowledge of the products, such as the usage, the working environments, the working principles, the structure, ect.
2) To learn the operation and use of products.
3) To master the basic requirement of designs of tool strings and of testing operation.
Payment:TT/LC:30% advance payment.70%before shipment
Warranty: Warranty period is 1 year after installation.
Minimum order: 1 set
Packaging: wood case or steel carton
Delivery Date: within 1-2 month(s) after receiving prepayment
Logo: KW, we can produce according to customer requirements.
Technical Documents: We can provide technical documents according to your requirements.
Additional service: Customers are served to test our products in our factory upon request.
The followings are some pictures about product packaging
We believe in Customer delight, achieved by the supply of Quality Products & Services and Continual Improvement in our Manufacturing Processes for timely delivery at competitive prices. We work in a professional, competitive, and cost-effective manner consistent with the Customer requirement
Kindly let me know if you have any interest or enquiry about our products. You are also always welcomed to come to our factory for a visit at your convenient time.
We will offer you a good price and show you our best service.