DST tools 5" RD Safety Circulating Valve
Product model:RD Safety Circulating Valve
package :wood case or steel carton
Service: H2S, CO2
Working condition: High pressure high temperature(HPHT)
Application: oil well testing
Product mode:RD Safety Circulating Valve
Size:3", 3 7/8", 5"
Usage: Drill stem testing
Working pressure: 10000psi ~ 15000psi
The rupture disk (RD) safety circulating valve functions as both a safety valve and circulating valve. The tool functions as a safety valve when the annulus pressure reaches a predetermined value. At that pressure, the valve isolates the workstring below the tool and establishes communication between the annulus and the workstring above the tool. This tool converts into a circulating valve when the ball valve
section is removed.
Features and Benefits
The tool is composed of three major sections:
• The power section consists of a power mandrel case and rupture disk that is available for a wide range of pressure applications. The rupture disk bursts at a predetermined pressure, allowing annulus pressure to be applied to a differential area on the power mandrel. The power mandrel moves down, first pushing the ball valve closed, and then opening a set of circulating ports.
• The circulating section consists of a set of ports that are initially sealed by the power mandrel. When the rupture disk bursts, the power mandrel moves down, exposing the ports that allow communication between the annulus and workstring.
• The safety valve consists of a ball valve, operating pins, and collet fingers. As the power mandrel moves down, the operating arms close the ball valve. The collet fingers expand, allowing the power mandrel to continue traveling down to open the circulating ports.
Before the RD safety circulating valve is used, the operating pressure is calculated for selecting the proper rupture disk pressure rating. Required information includes mud weight, testing depth, bottomhole temperature, and maximumannulus pressure. When the rupture disk safety circulating valve is run with an annulus pressure-operated valve, the safety valve operating pressure should be kept 1,000 psi above the operating pressure of the tester valve.
1. Halliburton type, all could change with Halliburton parts.
2. All equipments are produced according to API standard NACE MRO175-2002
Below are spec for you reference:
Nominal Tool Size in.
Number of Ports
XI'AN KINGWELL OILFIELD MACHINERY Co., Ltd. (KINGWELL), is a highly reputable supplier for oilfield equipment and services to Oil & Gas industries and provide complete solutions.
With over 10 years developing, we were developed from the beginning drilling service to manufacture factory who produce OCTG, DST tools and Solid control products.
Accordingly most innovative and reliable toolsKingwell set up a long-term science and technology cooperation, with xi'an petroleum University, daqing/ changqing oil&gas institute and jianghan machinery Research institute.
KINGWELL have experienced team, stronger enough to meet any challenge, we do believe honest is the base of business and cooperation, our aim is to build solid relationship with any part of honest. kingwell can provide highly efficient services to its clients resulting in accurate and timely deliveries at the best prices. Our products have been exported to Europe, American and Middle East.
We supply kinds of the below DST products:
1.FUL-FLO PRESSRUE Cintrolled Tester String
2.LPR-N PRESSURE Controlled Tester Valve
4. OMNI Circulating Valve
5. RD Safety Circulating Valve
6. Hydraulic Circulating Valve
7. Round Mandel Slip Joint
8.RTTS Safety Joint
9. Hydraulic Jar
10. RTTS Circulating Valve
11.Sleee-type Drain Valve
12.Locked Open Well Tester Valve
13. FUL-FLO Mechanical Operated Tester Valve
14. Self-sealing Packer
15.RH Hydraulic Packer
16. Bulged Tube
17. RTTS packer