|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||1.0 USD||Production Capacity:||40 pcs per month|
|Trade Term:||FOB,CFR,CIF,DDP,DAP,CIP,CPT,FCA,EXW||Packing:||Wooden box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T||Delivery Date:||Within 30 days|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
Rotary Slips can accommodate drill pipe from 2 3/8 to 5 1/2inch(60.3-139.7mm)O.D. They are classified as type Ultra-Short(SDS-S), Short(SDS), Medium(SDML) and Extra Long(SDXL) according to gripping length. SDS-S slips and SDS slips are designed for shallow drilling, SDML slips are the perfect choice for all medium depth drilling, SDXL slips are designed for deep drilling
|Type||Slip Body Size(in)||3 1/2||4 1/2|
|SDS-S||Pipe Size||in||2 3/8||2 7/8||3 1/2||-||-|
|SDS||Pipe Size||in||2 3/8||2 7/8||3 1/2||3 1/2||4|
|SDML||Pipe Size||in||2 3/8||2 7/8||3 1/2||3 1/2||4|
|SDXL||Pipe Size||in||-||-||-||3 1/2||4|
|Type||Slip Body Size(in)||5||5 1/2|
|SDML||Pipe Size||in||4||4 1/2||5||4 1/2||5|
|SDXL||Pipe Size||in||4||4 1/2||5||4 1/2||5|
Usage caution and maintenance:
1) The lowest temperature for the slips in operating is 0℃.
2) Select the corresponding slips as per the correct OD of tubular and the Max load.
3) Whether any pins can be rotated normally and whether there is any blocks or not should be checked before operation.
4) Whacking the handles and the back taper surface with big hammer or dropping the slips from higher position is prohibited, lest the handles or back taper surface are damaged. 5) The surface of slips shall be kept clean by constant cleansing and lubricating against rusty.
6) The slips shall be periodically checked (normally every two months): a) Whether the insert bowls is worn oversized.
b) The worn condition of the slips taper surface with a ruler c) Whether the I section channel beam has cracks. d) The worn condition of the slips hinges pins.
7) Remove harden granules away from the taper surface of the rotary bushing to avoid any more wear abrasion.
8) Often check the wear and tear condition of the taper surface of the rotary bushing, gauge the diameter at the small end of the taper surface. If the size is larger than simulative size due to abrasion, it should be replaced.
9) The inserts of slips shall be replaced entirely in time when they are worn out. Old and new inserts shall not be assembled together for using, in case the slips segments, inserts and drill pipes are damaged from the faulty concentrated load. 10) When the slips are not used for a longer time, the slips shall be cleaned and coated with anti-rustic oil and placed in a dry place with good ventilation. 11) The taper surface can not be repaired for further using when it is seriously worn out, this factory is not responsible for any accident caused by the fact that the slips wrapping quality is affected by the self repairing of the back taper surface
The other tools:
Xi'an KINGWELL OILFIELD MACHINERY Co., Ltd. (KINGWELL) is a highly reputable supplier for oilfield equipment and services to Oil & Gas industries and provides complete solutions.
With over 10 years developing, we were developed from the beginning drilling service to manufacture factory who produce OCTG, drilling tools, DST tools and Solid control products.
KINGWELL have experienced team, stronger enough to meet any challenge, we do believe honest is the base of business and cooperation; our aim is to build solid relationship with any part of honest. kingwell can provide highly efficient services to its clients resulting in accurate and timely deliveries at the best prices. Our products have been exported to Europe, American and Middle East.
Category: Handling Tools