1. Features of Mud pump Liner:
1) High purity zirconia raw material
2) High hardness and wear resistance
3) Accept customization
4) Used in oil well, chemical industry
5) Longer service life than ZTA and Alumina ceramic piston
ready-made size: 3.25",5",5.5",6",6.5",7",8",9"......
2. Mud pump liner made of Zirconia ceramic can offer life time cost savings, longer service, better performance and safer operationthan sleeves made of more commonly used chrome iron or alumina ceramic, according to data developed by oilfield servicer.
3. Ceramic Liners have better performance than metal liners in wear-proof, corrosion resistant and service life. Ceramic liners have reduced the drilling cost and improved the labour intensity in locale. So ceramic liner sare the frist choice of upgrade high-voltage mud pumpliners.
The material of ceramicliner is the most advanced international increased flexible zirconium.
The flexiable technical number is K10--15MPa (10 times of traditional ceramic)
number of resist- bending strengh is σ600--800Mpa
Weber number ism18.
The specification size isΦ150 (mix)180(max) X310(mix)440(max)mm.
mud pump liner
Liners are the main damageable parts in mud pumps for development drilling. The ceramic liner(zirconium and other compound materials) has the features of long service life time, wear-resistance and erosion-resistance. Its average life time ismore 5 times longer than the metal cylinder. Honestly, its own weak point is that there could be some fracture when the ceramic cylinder is impacted violently by other object. To guarantee the safe operation of the components and avoid breaking the ceramic liners, the following safety guidelines should benoted before installation:
(1) When installing thecylinder, it is better to use the special tool or follow the instructionbelow;
(2) Strictly prohibitflinging knocking or impacting the cylinder, if you need to put down, you shouldmove it as slowly and careful as you can;
(3) Strictly prohibithitting ceramic cylinder with hammer or other heavy objects (including the metalshuck of the cylinder). When hitting, wood or other materials should be used asbuffer cushion;
(4) When you use hammer orother heavy objects to hit or strike the cylinder (especially for pressure cap,piston crown, piston rod), you should control the appreciated angle and force.Otherwise, the impact force which has been transferred to the cylinder willpossible fracture the ceramic liner of cylinder;
(5) Before the installation ofpiston, you should check whether there is any damage on the metal shuck ofpiston crown. There should be at least 0.20mm installation clearance between themaximum outer diameter of the piston and inner diameter of ceramic liner,otherwise, ceramic liner could possible be damaged;
(6) After the installation,the side-friction between the metal part of piston and ceramic wall of thecylinder should be avoided. If it does happen, you should rectify as quickly asyou can;
4. Different types of Mud pump Liners available by Kingwell Oilfield: