|Payment & Shipping Terms ||Supply Capacity |
|Unit Price:||1.0 USD||Production Capacity:||500 per month|
|Trade Term:||FOB||Packing:||EXPORT PACKAGES|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, D/A, T/T||Delivery Date:||30 days after received...|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
API 7-1 16"spiral blade stabilizer for oilfield
1. Material: AISI 4145H Mod Alloy steel, Non magnetic steel, etc.
2. Types: Drill String type and Near bit type.
3. Use: It is mainly used to stabilize the drilling tools in the process of drilling hole.
4. Standard: API Spec 7-1 and ISO Standard.
5. Inspection&Test: When producing, traceability are maintained from the receipt of raw material to completion of final products, and serial numbers are die-stamped on each work piece body. During each manufacturing process, inspection and test are performed.
|Stabilizer is one useful tool for drilling operation. Kingwell offers a wide variety of near bit stabilizers and string stabilizers according to API SPEC 7. All drilling stabilizers are integral style, also can be highly customized as per customer's requirements.|
Spiral blade stabilizer is integrally made of high strength alloy steel AISI 4145H, usually with 3 blades or 4 blades. The working surface of spiral stabilizer is provided with carbide insert, diamond compound insert, or overlay welding etc.
3. Attractive Point:
A. Complete range of Stabilizer according API 7-1 Spec
B. The Hanrdfacing is HF1000~HF5000.
C. Roller type:
Type T: Milled, machined with hard faced sharp teeth, for soft formations.
Type F: Milled, machined with hard faced flat teeth, for medium hard formations.
Type B: Equipped with pressed-in tungsten carbide buttons, for hard formations.
4. Technical specifications of spiral blade stabilizer
End O.D. of Body
Thread Code on Both Ends
Near Bit Type
5. Workshop & Production Line:
6. Inspection & Quality Control:
Our STABILIERS cover all API Standard scope from 6"-36" with strickly inspection, which all the goods should be checked one by one before packing. Euipped withthe world-class facilities and professional laboratory technicians, we pay more attention the quality of every products.
8. Delivery time:
10 days in stock, 30 days after received prepayment.
A. Commerial Invoice
C. Bill of Lading
D. Inspestion Report and Mill Test Certificate
F. Production Record
10. Recent products products:
one year after shipment or inspected by clients.
Please feel free to contact me if any prodcts intewrest you!
Category: Drill Stabilizer and Stabilizer Forging
Related Category: Drill Tools
Drill Pipe/HWDP/Drill Collar